Southfield Engineering & Calibration Services Limited offers an extensive on-site service from our mobile workshops which cover the length and breadth of the country, providing our clients with an on the door-step service. This service includes the updating and maintenance of your quality records.
Our service is more than the calibration of equipment, we take good care of you on an on-going basis. Additionally, we are always on call to help resolve any problem you may have, leaving you the client, to concentrate on your core business.
On-Site Calibration Service Includes:
- Notification and management of your calibration visits
- Free on-site survey of all your calibration requirements
- Minor adjustments/repairs free of charge
- All your equipment calibrated by our highly trained engineers
- All equipment tested is marked with unique Identification Number.
- Full administration of your calibration requirements, plus copies of our UKAS certificates to authenticate traceability
- A calibration reporting, testing and documentation is carried out in accordance with current British and European Standards and in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008
- Calibration is provided on a price per item/unit basis
- Visits are planned on a yearly or twice yearly basis to suit your needs
- Advanced notification given of next visit